Baby Jumble sellers (and encouragers of recycling!)
Baby Jumble is about helping parents make a bit of extra cash, and if you book a table at one of our local sales, you can be sure that your child’s old bits & bobs will be going to a good home. Plus, living in London, we know how good it feels to clear some precious space at home!
We like to keep things simple, so tables are a set price and you get to keep 100% of your takings on the day. Plus if you book early enough, there may be the odd early bird table left!
Top tips for successful selling at our local baby sales
- Baby Jumblers like things tidy – presentation is everything, so try and avoid overstocking your stall as it may put buyers off
- Bring lots of change – it will help your fellow parents and mums-to-be, plus it keep things moving
- Get rid of old carrier bags – we love recycling at Baby Jumble, and this goodwill gesture will really help your buyers (plus deplete the mountain of bags you have at home under the stairs!)
- Don’t forget to smile lots – Baby Jumblers like smiley people!
- Quality check your items – they need to be clean and undamaged
- Don’t be afraid to demo – you know best how to use an item and it can really help buyers as well as improve your chance of selling the item
- Instruction manuals – these are a real plus for buyers. If you’ve lost the original, you may be able to download a copy from the internet
- Hit the magic number – when deciding on prices, the internet can be a useful resource to help guide you, but always price keenly to sell
- Keep it legal! – we’ll help you by providing information on the current legislation in our seller’s pack, once you sign up